Terms & Conditions
By using Yes!poho Services, you agree to these conditions. Please read them carefully.
Please review our Privacy Notice , which also governs your use of Yes!poho Services, to understand our practices.
All content included in or made available through any Yes!poho Service, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software is the property of Yes!poho or its content suppliers and protected by United States, Indian Government and international copyright laws. The compilation of all content included in or made available through any Yes!poho Service is the exclusive property of Yes!poho and protected by U.S., Indian Government and international copyright laws.
LICENSE AND ACCESS
REVIEWS, COMMENTS, COMMUNICATIONS, AND OTHER CONTENT
RISK OF LOSS
RETURNS, REFUNDS AND TITLE
- Returns must be unworn
- In the state it was received
- In original packaging
- Any free items included in the original shipping should also be returned.We will inspect all items that are returned and will process a refund within 7 business days provided all items are in Delivered. condition.
Any customer refund will be processed in accordance with the Selling on Yes!poho Service Terms. Notwithstanding the terms of the Selling on Yes!poho Service Terms, we will be entitled to retain the applicable Fees payable to us under the Selling on Yes!poho Service Terms and these Service Terms, respectively. Except as expressly provided, you will be responsible for all costs associated with any replacement or return
SANCTIONS AND EXPORT POLICY
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, YES!POHO DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. YES!POHO DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE YES!POHO SERVICES, INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE) OR OTHER SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THE YES!POHO SERVICES, YES!POHO’S SERVERS OR ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS SENT FROM YES!POHO ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, YES!POHO WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF ANY YES!POHO SERVICE, OR FROM ANY INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE) OR OTHER SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH ANY YES!POHO SERVICE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING.
SITE POLICIES, MODIFICATION, AND SEVERABILITY
Locate End User Permissions in Apps
For most Android devices:
- Open the main Settings
- Select Apps or Application Manager.
- Select an app.
- Scroll to Permissions to see the features the app has permission to use.
For most iOS devices:
- Open the iOS Settings
- Select the app to see the features the app has permission to use.
For most Windows devices:
- On the Start screen, tap or click Store to open the Windows Store.
- Search or browse for an app, and then tap or click it.
- Scroll to the Details section of the app’s description page to see the features the app has permission to use.